Ohio REALTORS Award Programs
President’s Sales Club … REALTOR of the Year … Distinguished Service … Young Professionals Network of the Year Award … Certificate of Merit … Excellence in Community Service
See Winners (as of 10.4.17)
The 2018 President’s Sale Club applications will be online May 2018.
For PSC program questions please e-mail email@example.com.
REALTOR of the Year program
This program allows Local Boards/Associations to submit its local REALTOR of the Year into OAR’s contest. Only one nominee may be submitted for consideration. Rules & Regulations … View all ROTY winners …
See Previous Award Winners …
2017 winner: Jerri Florio, Youngstown Columbiana
This award is presented to individuals who have been actively involved in the three levels of the REALTOR organization for 25 years or more. The following criteria applies:
1. The nominee must have attained the age of 60.
2. The nominee must have a minimum aggregate total of 25 years as a licensed Ohio real estate agent/broker.
3. The nominee has contributed 25 years of voluntary service, including leadership positions in local, state and national association and/or the Institutes, Societies and Councils. Further, nominees must be active in all levels of the Association at the time of submitting an application.
4. The nominee has not served as president of the Ohio Association of REALTORS; or is not an executive officer or local or state staff member.
5. Only 1 nominee will be chosen for the award. If no one qualifies in any given year, the award will not be presented.
For questions, contact Nikki Gasbarro at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: August 3, 2018.
2017 winner: Dayton Area Board
All Ohio Local Association Young Professionals Networks, which are NAR-recognized, are eligible to apply for the OAR Network of the Year award.
DESCRIPTION OF THE IDEAL NETWORK OF THE YEAR:
The ideal Network of the Year is one that is doing the best job possible in involving, recruiting and representing young professionals in the real estate industry and is living up to the goals and mission of the Young Professionals Network as established by NAR. Outstanding networks have members who diligently plan, regularly attend and actively participate in local, state, and national activities that include training, charity events, fundraisers, and networking events.
The OAR Young Professionals Network of the Year will be recognized annually during the OAR Convention & Expo as well as spotlighted on the OAR website.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:
August 2, 2018
2017 winner: Dale Frymyer, Midwestern Ohio
This award is one of the Association’s highest honors and recognizes an individual REALTOR who has demonstrated outstanding participation in planning, implementing or volunteering in a community service or housing needs project. Previous Winners …