NEW: This year you can now submit your transaction form, official cover sheet and payment online.
If you are using the new online method, follow these 3 simple steps.
- Complete your transaction form;
Note: If you don’t have the full version of Adobe PDF, print and scan your transaction form.
- Open the Online Cover Sheet (either team or individual) and complete, you will see a place to upload your transaction form, then hit submit;
- Complete payment information using credit card or ACH check withdrawal.
Don’t worry if you still prefer using the post office to mail in your applications, simply use the By Mail Cover Sheets also listed below.
For companies submitting multiple applications, we suggest using the BY MAIL method.
APPLICATION COVER SHEETS:
For PSC program questions please e-mail email@example.com.
REALTOR of the Year program (view application)
This program allows Local Boards/Associations to submit its local REALTOR of the Year into OAR’s contest. Only one nominee may be submitted for consideration. Rules & Regulation … View all ROTY winners …
See Previous Award Winners …
2016 winners: Georgianna Nye, Dayton & Sue Lusk Gleich, Columbus
This award is presented to individuals who have been actively involved in the three levels of the REALTOR organization for 25 years or more. The following criteria applies:
1. The nominee must have attained the age of 60.
2. The nominee must have a minimum aggregate total of 25 years as a licensed Ohio real estate agent/broker.
3. The nominee has contributed 25 years of voluntary service, including leadership positions in local, state and national association and/or the Institutes, Societies and Councils. Further, nominees must be active in all levels of the Association at the time of submitting an application.
4. The nominee has not served as president of the Ohio Association of REALTORS; or is not an executive officer or local or state staff member.
For questions, contact Nikki Gasbarro at firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: July 28, 2017.
The Young Professionals Network of the Year Award (Application)
2016 winner: Akron Cleveland Association
All Ohio Local Association Young Professionals Networks, which are NAR-recognized, are eligible to apply for the OAR Network of the Year award.
DESCRIPTION OF THE IDEAL NETWORK OF THE YEAR:
The ideal Network of the Year is one that is doing the best job possible in involving, recruiting and representing young professionals in the real estate industry and is living up to the goals and mission of the Young Professionals Network as established by NAR. Outstanding networks have members who diligently plan, regularly attend and actively participate in local, state, and national activities that include training, charity events, fundraisers, and networking events.
The OAR Young Professionals Network of the Year will be recognized annually during the OAR Convention & Expo as well as spotlighted on the OAR website.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:
August 15, 2017
OAR Certificate of Merit Award
This award recognizes a Local Board that has participated in a community service or housing needs program. Get Application … Application deadline: August 3, 2016
2016 winner: Sam Livingston, Medina
This award is one of the Association’s highest honors and recognizes an individual REALTOR who has demonstrated outstanding participation in planning, implementing or volunteering in a community service or housing needs project. Get Application … Previous Winners … Application deadline: August 3, 2016