Code of Regulations Provision: Article V, Section 5.3
Statement of Purpose: The Scholarship Committee reports to the Professional Development Committee and makes
recommendations to the OAR Charitable Fund Trustees. Its primary purpose is to review candidates for the
Ohio REALTORS Charitable & Educational Foundation and OSU Scholarship awards.
List of Programs
- Interview Applicants for OAR/OSU Scholarships
- Review Applicants for Charitable Foundation Scholarship Awards
- Scholarship Directory (website)
- Communicate scholarship award recipients to the membership via news releases, the OHIO REALTOR and social
- Update the Scholarship application so that it can be completed and submitted on‐line interactively.
- Include the Charitable Fund brochure available on‐line at the OAR website
- Enhance relationships with colleges and Universities that have the minimum standards for the Ohio REALTOR
Charitable and Educational Foundation Scholarship opportunities.