To facilitate discussion, awareness and understanding of professional standards‐related issues.
The Forum provides a vehicle through which participants can share and seek information relevant to those who administer or participate as a volunteer in enforcement of the Code of Ethics or Arbitration, Mediation and Ombudsman services.
The Forum will also:
1) stimulate interest in mediation as the strategy‐of‐choice for resolving monetary disputes between (among) real estate professionals;
2) introduce members to its “win‐win” benefits through creative local promotions; and
3) enhance mediators’ applied skills by sharing tactical tips and techniques.
LIST OF PROGRAMS
- Customized Training for Local Boards/Associations
- Grievance & Prof. Standards Committee Personnel
- Association Administrators (local)
- Mediators (volunteer)
- OAR “Interboard Arbitration Procedures”
- “REALTORS…and their Code of Ethics” Brochure