Get ready for REALTOR Nationwide Open House Weekend, April 20 & 21
On April 11, 2013
By Carl Horst
Ohio’s REALTOR community will be joining forces with its peers across the country next weekend, April 20 & 21, for the 4th Annual REALTOR Nationwide Open House Weekend.
The event is timed to correlate with the resurgence of the spring market, allowing real estate professionals to showcase listings by taking advantage of the promotion that will be conducted by the National Association of REALTORS, such as:
- RET Radio is promoting the event this weekend on their “Perfect Open House” show. Several association presidents will be interviewed about NOH. You can also listen to the show on the website.
- A post on NAR’s Economist’s Outlook blog about NOH and open house data went up yesterday.
- An open house productivity package that you can use to market and promote your open houses.
- A flyer about Nationwide Open House Weekend.
- An open house tips page to share with buyers.
- The Association is using a NOH hashtag on Twitter: #NOHW13.
- Finally…you can find more promotional materials and resources here.
“The Nationwide Open House Weekend offers buyers a stress-free way to visit homes for sale in different neighborhoods where they might want to live,” notes OAR President Thomas J. Williams. “The event allows us to bring buyers and sellers together and, equally importantly, is a perfect opportunity for REALTORS to connect with consumers in their communities about the housing issues that matter most to them.”