Welcome to OARDailyBuzz, the official blog of the Ohio Realtors.
Feel free to link to our blog and/or excerpt posts to your own site, but make sure you provide attribution to Ohio REALTORS Daily Buzz!
We try to be accurate; we almost always succeed. Ergo, we can’t guarantee it, so don’t bet your life’s savings based on something you read here. There’s a whole Internet out there; trust, but verify.
The Daily Buzz is written by several people. What they write expresses their opinions, not necessarily ours. So if a post says, “Vanilla is the finest of the flavors,” don’t assume that vanilla is now the official flavor of Ohio REALTORS. Everyone else may prefer chocolate.
In order to maintain our “safe harbor” status, we won’t edit any comments; we will, however, not post those we feel violate these terms. If you post a comment and want to edit it later, contact Carl Horst at firstname.lastname@example.org. He’s usually pretty friendly.
We link to other sites. We may provide feeds from other sites. We have no control over the content of those sites. So we’re not responsible if you follow a link and find yourself looking at something you don’t like.
Oh, and just because we link to a site doesn’t mean we agree with everything there. Nor do we vouch for its accuracy, endorse any products or services it sells, and so on.
Speaking of which, just because we mention a product, service, or company on this site doesn’t imply an endorsement.
This blog is made available for our members to share information about real estate-related topics. By accessing and/or posting on the Buzz you agree to the following terms and conditions:
• Ohio REALTORS grants you a limited right to access, use and display the blog and its material, provided that you comply fully with these terms and conditions.
• You may not post content that is illegal, obscene, defamatory, infringing on intellectual property rights, threatening or is otherwise objectionable. The Associations reserves the right to not post messages, or deny access, for any reason.
• This blog may be changed without notice and its information is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up-to-date.
• The opinions expressed on this blog are the opinions of the individual authors and should not be construed as reflecting the opinions of the organization, its members, staff or its clients.
• While Ohio REALTORS makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this blog, it does not endorse, approve, or certify such information, nor does it guarantee its accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness.
• Reference to any commercial product, process, or service does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the Association.
• Ohio REALTORS reserves the right to reproduce blog posts and comments in other of its online and print communications, including, without limitation, the OHIO REALTOR magazine.
• By posting, you agree to be solely responsible for the content of all information you contribute, link to, or otherwise upload to, and release us from any liability.
• At certain places on this blog, live links to other websites can be accessed. Such external sites contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by organizations independent of us. We do not endorse, approve, certify, or control these external sites, nor any commercial product or service referenced therein, and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of information located on these sites.
• The Association assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from use of the information contained herein or obtained at linked sites, and expressly disclaims all liability for damages arising out of use, reference to, reliance on, or performance of such information.
• We reserve the right to modify at any time these terms and conditions.
Topics that may give an appearance of an agreement to violate the antitrust laws may not be discussed on Ohio REALTORS Daily Buzz.
Members shall not discuss with any competitor their individual company policies relating to prices or related types of sensitive information, including (a) commission levels, fees, business expenses or other business information or policies which would allow or encourage price fixing or maintenance; (b) bids on contracts for particular properties or any information which would allow or encourage bid rigging; (c) a firm’s competitive business decisions; (d) duration or types of listing agreements the firm will enter into or the form of compensation the firm will accept or negotiate; (e) the compensation offered or paid to a firm’s agents or employees; (f) plans concerning any proposed or existing customers, clients or territories; (g) any other actions that might be construed as concerted attempts to restrain competition, including joint attempts to control or affect prices, market conditions, marketing practices, customer choice, or the like.
It is the responsibility of each member to avoid raising improper subjects for discussion. However, if an inappropriate topic or comment occurs, the comment will not be posted.