Formulates and recommends policies and programs designed to meet the educational needs of members. The scope of the committee’s involvement shall include state educational requirements and related programs offered by the Association, the Ohio REALTORS Institute, specialized training programs, instructor development, cooperative programs with Local Boards and other activities relevant to real estate education in Ohio.
List of Programs
- ABR Designation Programs
- 10‐Hour post‐Licensure Courses (Salespeople) Update
- Appraisal Continuing Education
- Co‐Sponsored CE Programs
- Curriculum Delivery & Development
- “Ethics: The Measure of Professionalism”
- GRI 100 and 200 Programs
- GRI Equivalency Examination
- GRI Benefits Brochure
- Industry, Legal & Legislative Update Seminars
- Certification & Support Service for OAR Conv. CE Programs
Property Management Seminar
- On‐line continued Education
- e‐Pro Certification Program
- REALTOR University on‐line offerings including NAR designation and certification programs
- ABR Electives – on‐line through REALTOR University
- SRES Designation Offerings
- Pricing Strategies Certification
- In coop. w/NAR REALTOR University webinars
- SRS Designation Program
- Tech Tour
- Update the GRI curriculum as needed.
- Discuss the on‐line pre‐licensure market & identify the status of the proposed change with ODRE.
- Provide testimonials on OAR website on NAR designations and the Ohio GRI program.
- Expand and utilize more email communications and marketing targeting OAR education programs as much
- Offer the benefits of Social Media Marketing but also how to manage the risks and liabilities.
- Offer and promote Upskill Agent on‐line through NAR/REALTOR University.
- Identify & utilize additional marketing methods for educational programs including the use of social media
- Examine the feasibility of offering additional education programs after conducting a needs assessment, including
risk management, technology & social media offerings.
- Incorporate the Education Task Force Final Report and the Business/Marketing Plan.
- Offer and Promote the Tech Tour in the Spring of 2017
- Implement changes from HB 532, broker 3 hour requirement and sales post license moving from 10 to 20 hours.