- OAR District VP, and Treasurer Nomination Information
- NAR Director and Regional VP Nomination Information (contact Debbie Dillon at email@example.com)
- OAR Directors, Alternates and Officer Reporting Forms
- Cooperative agreements & royalty programs
- E-Commerce, NRDS & NRDS Manager 3 Training Guide
- AE scholarship information
- Tomorrow’s Leaders Today program
- Value Positioning Toolkit
- Co-Sponsor Education Catalog … Resources
Ohio Local Board/Association Listings
- District Vice President Nomination Form
- Treasurer Nomination Form
- District Vice President / Treasurer Job Descriptions
- Code of Regulations Nomination Policies
(contact Debbie Dillon at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- General information for NAR Regional VP
- NAR Regional VP Nomination Form (Word format)
- General information for NAR Director
- NAR Director Nomination Form
- Local Board Director Allotment
The Products & Services Committee requests that updates to existing and new residual sharing contracts be offered to Boards/Associations. These reflect newly adopted Committee Policy. Review and print the contracts for Pearl.
Pathway to Professionalism
While the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice of NAR establishes objective, enforceable ethical standards governing the professional conduct of REALTORS, it does not address issues of courtesy or etiquette. Based on input from many sources, the Professional Conduct Working Group of the Professional Standards Committee developed the following list of professional courtesies for use by REALTORS on a voluntary basis. This list is not all-inclusive, and may be supplemented by local custom and practice.)
This online Training Guide has been produced for the E-Commerce, NRDS & NRDS Manager 3 Training Session.
The Ohio Association of REALTORS annually awards one scholarship to an Association Executive for the National Association of REALTORS AE Institute. Recipients will receive a maximum of $1500 for expenses. Contact Debbie Dillon at email@example.com for more information.
The scholarship is open to all REALTOR Association Executives. Candidates must apply by Aug. 15, each year and selection of the scholarship will be done by the AE Scholarship Subcommittee composed of AEs and a representative of the OAR Executive Committee, all appointed by the current OAR President.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of professional development, leadership and financial need and will be announced at the Annual Convention.
Submit your Candidate Today!
Ohio REALTORS is offering one free convention registration per local board/association for a member you believe has the potential to become involved in the Association, but has never been to a State Convention to experience it “up close and personal”.
Please click here to submit your Class of 2017 TLT.
Please be sure to contact your candidate first, to verify their interest and availability. Ohio REALTOR staff will subsequently contact the person you’ve selected to be sure they get registered for their first Ohio REALTOR Convention. These potential new volunteers will meet the OAR officers at a special welcome luncheon during the Ohio/Kentucky Convention in Cincinnati on Monday, September 25.
Candidate submissions accepted through August 15, 2017.
NAR has created a “Value Positioning Toolkit” for Local Boards to use in promoting the value of membership in the REALTOR organization. After you log-in there are individual links to different sections of the toolkit and they even give you the opportunity to download the whole kit in pdf format. We believe you will find the last link the most beneficial, it provides links to examples from other Associations.